We're very pleased to announce that ParadropVR City Flyer is a finalist for VR Out of Home Experience of the Year in the 2020 VR Awards. The VR Awards celebrate outstanding achievement in the VR industry, with the winners selected by a judging panel of industry experts.
ParadropVR City Flyer is a premium immersive attraction designed for a range of visitor attractions including visitor centres, observations experiences, destinations and resorts.
The innovative attraction combines custom content created for your location with dynamic motion in a thrilling immersive game. Our first installation launched at the King Power Mahanakhon in Bangkok last summer, where it's received a fantastic reaction from guests.
Watch the video here to lean more about ParadropVR City Flyer.
The VR Awards is at the centre of recognition and celebration of outstanding achievement in VR. The extensive judging panel is consists of some of the most experienced and well-respected experts in the VR industry.
The full list of finalists for VR Out of Home Experience of the Year is as follows:
- ILMxLAB & The VOID – Avengers: Damage Control
- SOMNIACs – Birdly®
- Paradise Lost Ballast Technologies Inc. & SubSea Systems – DIVR+
- Vertigo Arcades & CrazyBunch – Ghost Patrol VR
- HOLOGATE – HOLOGATE ‘BLITZ’
- The VOID – Jumanji: Reverse the Curse
- The Dream Corporation – OTHERWORLD
- Frontgrid – ParadropVR™ City Flyer
- Wevr – TheBlu: Deep Rescue
- REWIND & holoride – Universal Monsters Presents: Bride of Frankenstein holoride
The winners will be announced on the night of the VR Awards (12th November 2020).